Due to Covid 19, our Spring start date may change, as may the length of the semester. Our proposed start date of April 19 assumes a 9-week semester. The price will drop per week if the start date is pushed forward.
You may register without making payment at this time. Your spot will be held, without obligation, until further notice.
*Ten-weekly 45-minute classes teaching a new song collection each Fall, Winter and Spring.
*Six-weekly 45-minute classes in the Summer, working with a compilation collection that includes songs from all 9 curriculums.
In addition to your classes, Music Together® tuition includes:
* A professionally recorded CD of the current Music Together collection which includes songs, rhythm chants, "play-alongs," and tonal and rhythm patterns.
* A beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions
* A quarterly e-newsletter
* An access code to download, stream and play with the music on our Hello Everybody app
* Access to the Family Music Zone, where you can find videos, coloring sheets, and more!
* New families receive a booklet, Music and Your Child, a guide for parents and caregivers of infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners.
*The opportunity to schedule up to two make-ups at another class time, during the school year.
2019/20 School Year Tuition:
First Child - $265. $243 - 9-week Spring semester
First sibling 12 months and over - $200. $180 - 9-week Spring semester
Second sibling 12 months and over - Free!
Siblings under 12 months are free but must be registered.